810 Diode: Hair Reduction with cooling tip
How Laser Hair Removal Works?
- Laser energy is selectively absorbed by the melanin in the hair follicle and converted to heat, injuring the follicle.
- Most hair is permanently removed. Hair that does regrow is finer and lighter than before.
– Three phases of normal hair growth:
- Anagen (active)
- Catagen (regression)
- Telogen (resting)
– Follicle most susceptible during anagen phase
- 1/3 to 2/3 of hair is in Anagen phase at any time
- Hair has most melanin in the bulb during Anagen phase and absorbs the most energy to disable stem cells
Spectrum 810-Diode Delivery System
The comfortable delivery system is lightweight and glides over any anatomic location.
Handpiece w/Integrated Contact
Cooling Sapphire tip
Large spot size allows technician to quickly cover large areas of the body.